To be eligible for the Ga. Trade-up program, applicants will need:
1. A current driver's license or state ID card.
2. A social security card, or proof of legal immigrant status
3. Access to dependable transportation
4. To agree to random drug testing during the training program
5. A willingness to overcome all obstacles and succeed
Program participants will receive instruction from experienced craftpersons and professionals that will prepare them for entrance examinations and interviews.
The Ga.Trade-UP program will refer graduates to the best apprecticeship programs available locally. The starting salaries for these programs are the highest in the field and the Journeyman classifications are nationally recognized. Some of the apprenticeship programs will be:
Painters and Glazers Brick Masons
Plasterers and Cement Masons Laborers
The benefits of these programs include:
1. Nationally recognized accreditation
2. Tuition free training
3. Excellent salaries
4. Employer paid health coverage
5. Superior retirements
The Ga.Trade-Up core curriculum will consist of:
Orientation Basic math construction OSHA 10
Drug Awareness Tools and materials Blueprints
Industry Awareness First Aid/CPR Site Visits
At the completion of the program, graduates will be recommended to the program of their choice. Ga.Trade-UP will continue to follow the progress of graduates for up to a year and offer career assistance.
Our motto is; " It's time to Trade-UP
Ga. Trade-UP 501 Pulliam St. Suite 543 Atlanta, GA30312 United States ph: (404) 584-0006 firstname.lastname@example.org